Girls Varsity Cheerleading
Chesapeake High School Cheerleading
Varsity Head Coach: Lisa Elliott
- Assistant Varsity Coaches: Joe Vecchioni, Nicki Abey
JV Head Coach: Arynn Young
- JV Assistant Coaches: Bobbi Barber, Ashlee Tate
Expectations of a Chesapeake Cheerleader
- GOOD STUDENT! A MINIMUM OF A 2.0 GPA MUST BE MAINTAINED TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE
- GOOD ATTITUDE…A NECESSITY TO BE PART OF OUR PROGRAM.
- HARD-WORKING, TEAM PLAYER, SELF-MOTIVATING AND PROUD TO BE A COUGAR ARE ALL A MUST!
If you plan to tryout for our fall teams you must:
1. Register at www.familyid.com
2. Get a sports physical completed by your doctor that is dated June 1, 2020 or later. (Required form is under "files" on this site) Be sure that the doctor, the parent AND the athlete all sign the form and that it is fully completed.
3. Email Coach Lisa at CoachLisa06@yahoo.com with the athletes name, grade and contact information as well as with any questions you have :)