Boys Varsity Soccer
I hope all is well and safe for you and your family! As we move towards the potential of Fall high school soccer there are a couple of items you will need to complete before tryouts begin on Wednesday, August 12th. Below are the steps for you to download the required Physical Form for your Physician to complete. It must be dated after June 1, 2020. I know many of you signed up to play Spring sports that required the same form but you will need to have the uploaded form with the required dates. There are multiple notifications throughout this process that mention the June 1, 2020 requirement. You will also need to register your son through FamilyID in order to attend tryouts. This is the main registration point CHS uses to monitor all kids trying out for Fall sports. If you are not registered on this site you will not be able to attend evaluations. I have also added the steps below to complete the FamilyID registration. Please complete the FamilyID registration even if you have not completed or scheduled his physical yet. If you have any questions about downloading the Physical form or completing the FamilyID registration please let me know.
Download Physical Form:
1. Go to https://chesapeakeathletics.
2. Scroll down under Files and locate Physical Form 2020-21 click on Download PDF and save to your desktop or print out and provide to your Physician to complete.
1. Go to FamilyID website and either Create Account or Login
2. Either use the search function to locate CHS, it should be saved and preloaded if you have done this before, and click Fall 2020 Athletic Registration
3. Select Boys Soccer from the list of sports
4. Enter in your son's information
5. During this section you will be required to upload the Physical Form, click Choose File to upload - please note the June 1, 2020 notification
6. You will also be required to electronically sign-off on reviewing these policies at the end of the registration
7. Click Continue to go to the submission page. You do not have to upload your physical form to click Continue.
8. Once you are ready click SUBMIT
9. You will then receive an email from FamilyID confirming registration